Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £25,000 per annum + OTE £70,000 per year
Appointment Setter – Manchester City Centre
£25,000 + commission (up to £70,000 per year)
8:30AM – 5:00PM Monday to Friday
Are you an appointment setter looking to earn more money, or progress?
Want to work for a business guaranteeing you £1,000 comms in your first month of employment?
Look no further… as this is your opportunity to join a well-established business who will offer you progression, fantastic brand backing, and a fantastic basic salary with a lucrative bonus scheme.
You’ll join the largely successful Fire Safety department specialising in a wide range of fire safety, security and risk assessment products to suit every type of customer. You’ll need to deal with all leads supplied from the marketing department completing a full fact find and building rapport with decision makers from businesses such as schools, universities, colleges, gyms, bars and restaurants.
- Top performers are taking home up to £70,000 a year with commission on top
- They recognise successes, including fully paid trips abroad for top performers
- Fantastic work-life balance, standard 8:30-5:00 shifts Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- Continuous incentives, vouchers, and team prizes
- A fantastic vibrant culture of likeminded individuals who support each other
- Big company summer and winter events to celebrate being part of the business
- A career path made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- Fantastic modern offices in a brand new complex with local amenities and on site facilities
- Contributions for every type of success you receive!
All we need from you is to pitch products, schedule appointments, and close sales calls. Previous telesales or appointment booking experience is essential for this role. Everything else we will train and upskill you on. This is a forever company willing to put time, effort, and money into making you a top performer within the business.
To be considered please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.