Location: Reddish Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £23,000
Join a young, entrepreneurial team who are generally such a great bunch of people to work for – after meeting with them, I had a discussion with the administration team & the Directors & it was clear that this company a complete unit, no hierarchy, a team that work together.
It’s such a fun, friendly environment to work in, relaxed atmosphere where the team enjoy Friday drinks after work, Christmas parties, social events & team activities – this is just one of the reasons that 85% of their staff have been there 5+ years.
This is a newly created role in the business due to client growth, they are looking for an Administrator to complete the below responsibilities:
- Booking meetings & client visits for staff members
- Supporting on company projects – Arranging documentation, ensuring deadlines are met & clients are updated throughout the process
- Planning & forecasting project development with discussions across the business to coordinate efficiently
- Managing the in-house system & inputting data onto the system & Excel for client purposes
- Formatting & submitting important client documentation
This is a vital role within the business & is giving you so much exposure to projects, client services & business matters therefore you will gain so much job satisfaction from this role.
The natural route of progression from this role would be into a Senior Coordinator role where you will be in charge of your own projects from start to finish.
All successful applicants must have administration experience & have a confident telephone manner (with proven customer service experience)
To be a part of such a fantastic organisation & see a long term career path for you – please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.