Location: Wigan Salary: £23,000 to £23,000 per annum + Pension
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
Would you be interested in working for a professional firm of solicitors in a role which offers a great working environment and a really supportive management team.
The company specialise in legal costing and negotiation but also offer advocacy and advisory services to solicitors and barristers and are considered one of the leaders in the North West in what they do.
Due to the promotion of the current Administrator our client is now looking for someone new to join the team and assist with the general running of the office and provide support to the management team.
With amazing training and induction schemes you will be integrated into the team in the quickest time possible. Within the first 2 weeks you will be taken on an all-expenses paid trip to the head office in London to meet the CEO as they don’t like to think of their employees as just a number!
So if you are looking for an administration role where you can enjoy feeling like part of the company and in a role where every day is different this is the opportunity for you.
- Hybrid working
- On-site parking
- Dress down Fridays
- Discounted gym membership.
- Experience in an office-based environment.
- Systematic and conscientious.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-sufficient and ability to use initiative.
- GCSE’s grades A-C in Maths and English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the management team to organise reports
- Sorting all internal paperwork and confidential documents
- Working with Excel spreadsheets. (Experience with Excel would be desirable but full training will be provided)
- Answering phone calls, emails, and sorting post.
- Responsible for managing all stationary and office supplies
- Assisting Management with Submissions to the Legal Aid Agency.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
Our client is only hiring one candidate for this role so I can guarantee the role will be snatched up fast. So if you wish to join a fast-paced law firm who will treat you like family then please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.