Location: Worsley Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum +
£18,000 – £20,000
Platinum are in Partnership with an organisation based in Worsley who are in search of an Administration Assistant to support the Office Manager.
With the view to be promoted within 12 months to Office Co-ordinator, this business are looking for someone hungry for career progression and development. Working within a small team of 15 people, you will be a valued member of the team.
Offering the opportunity to be able to work alongside an experienced Office Manager, learning all of the tricks of the trade, in this business you are not just ‘a number’ you are an integral part of the development of the office.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include…
- Managing the meeting room diaries, ensuring that lunches are ordered for the right meetings and the rooms are prioritised appropriately
- Implementing and developing all internal Processes and Procedures, ensuring the business is compliant with legislations
- Being the sole point of contact for general Administration, supporting the Office Manager with documenting and filing
This is a company offering all the below…
- 12 month career development plan, built around your skills
- Team lunches on a Friday, in line with the theme of the week
- A competitive salary with an annual company bonus
**Please submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered – the client will defer start dates to when we get the government go ahead.**
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.