Location: Rochdale Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum +
£14,000 – £16,000
An Accounts Trainee opportunity has been created at this Rochdale based firm for anyone at the start of their accountancy career.
It’s an excellent opportunity for any Accounts Trainees to study for the AAT Qualifications while gaining some practical experience in a friendly and supportive environment.
Working in a team that will help you to master the the basics in accounts it’s a non pressurised and friendly place to work, with the focus being exclusively on you and your development.
The carefully constructed training programme will ensure you are getting the practical experience to compliment what you are studying in the classroom and your duties will be reviewed on a weekly basis to ensure you are getting exposure to all areas of the finance department; making it easier for you to decide what area of accounts interests you the most.
With your own dedicated mentor you will be receive a structured training programme to ensure you reach your full potential.
Your duties will include:
– Learning about the various duties within the accounts department
– Working alongside experienced members of the finance team
– Learning how to use Excel on a day to day basis
– Assisting with accountancy duties such as Purchase and Sales Ledger
– Maintaining the company petty cash
– Carrying out accounts reconciliations
The business also boats a comfortable working environment with:
– Modern offices with good commuter links
– Relaxed and friendly team environment
– Regular social events and entertainment evenings
The role will give you the perfect platform to begin your accountancy career and due to the expected high volume of applicants anyone interested is encouraged to apply early.
You can apply for this Accounts Trainee role by clicking apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.