Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £14,000 to £18,000 per annum + study support
Manchester City Centre
AAT Study Support
An opportunity has been created in Manchester City Centre for individuals at the very start of the finance career.
You will be joining a dynamic business that has experienced rapid growth over the last 4 years, and this appointment is a result of continued success over the last 6 months.
Working in a relaxed and outgoing team your duties will be varied, with the business supporting you through the early part of your career.
You will receive full study support for the AAT at the local college, and given any on the job training and support you require.
Your duties will include:
* Managing the purchase and sales ledger
* Assisting with the company credit control
* Managing the monthly debtors list, and providing details of this to management
* Maintain the company petty cash and expenses
* General office administration
* Supporting with duties including answering the phones and resolving queries
The position is ideally suited to:
* Anyone with a confident personality
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent team working skills
* Ambitious and hardworking attitude
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting career and an excellent working environment. Anyone interested in the position should apply or email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.