Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum + AAT Study Support
£14,000 – £16,000 + AAT Study Support
An opportunity has been created at a business in the heart of the city centre for candidates that are at the start of their financial career and looking for a business that can provide full training towards an AAT Qualification.
You will be provided with full funding for your studies along with expenses for any books and material required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at the early stages of their career, as the business has an excellent reputation for training and development of all their staff, in a friendly and warm environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager on a daily basis, duties will be varied and will include:
* Full training on the Purchase & Sales Ledger
* Maintaining Petty Cash
* Bank reconciliations
* Supplier Statement reconciliations
* Using Sage and Excel on a daily basis
* Dealing with suppliers and customers daily
* Updating spreadsheets and databases
Anyone applying for the position should be able to demonstrate:
* A committed attitude to a long term career in finance
* Willingness to learn new skills and systems
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible attitude to your work
In Return you can look forward to:
* Full AAT Study Support
* Free onsite parking alternatively easily accessible commuter links
* 24 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
* Brand new state of the art offices
* Chances of progression and great opportunities to develop within the business
This is a rare opportunity to work within a business that offers a friendly and professional environment, whilst having full study support along with long term career opportunities, if you are interested you can email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.