Location: Bolton Salary: £12,000 to £14,000 per annum + AAT Study Support
£12,000 – £14,000
An opportunity has been created in Bolton for an Ambitious Accounts Clerk that is at the early stages of their career and now looking for the chance to join a company that will invest in your future.
You will be working alongside the Finance Director and working in a finance team of seven; and the role will give you the opportunity to build on any existing accounts of office experience you have gained.
The role will ideally be suited to individuals that have either recently started or are looking to study towards an AAT Qualification, as the company will commit to helping you develop your skills and knowledge alongside providing you with study support.
On a week to week basis you will receive training in the following areas:
- Purchase and Sales ledger management
- Completing Bank and supplier statement reconciliation’s
- Paying suppliers, including making payments via BACS and Chaps
- Managing invoice queries form both customers and suppliers
- Controlling the company petty cash
The company is looking for applicants who are committed to their career, and therefore to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine interest in a career in accounts
- Strong numeracy skills
- Previous accounts or office experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
The business is looking to interview ASAP therefore anyone interested is encouraged to apply immediately via this advert or email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.