Location: Wythenshawe Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum + study support
My client, a market-leader in the construction industry, is seeking a talented and diverse Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
The role has been created due to recent expansion and is the ideal opportunity for a candidate at the beginning of their finance career.
You will have a real insight into all aspects of the accounts and will be given the opportunity to assist the Finance Director with the daily finance duties.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Running and maintaining the Sales and Purchase Ledger
* Monthly bank reconciliations
* Getting involved with Credit Control duties
* Maintaining the company Petty Cash
* Posting of receipts to the Cash Book
To be considered for the role, you must have:
* Previous experience of working in an accounting role
* Excellent IT skills – Sage Line 50 knowledge would be advantageous
* Positive “can-do” attitude towards your workload
* Keen interest in a long-term career in finance
* Good communication skills in order to liaise with clients
This is a fantastic opportunity that can offer the successful candidate with a wealth of benefits, including:
* Full exposure into the finance function
* Friendly and welcoming working environment in offices close to commuter links
* Regular appraisals from managerial team
* Working for a renowned construction company with an excellent reputation
* Internal progression opportunities
If you are an Accounts Assistant looking for the next stage in your career, please submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.