Location: Bury Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum +
Accounts Assistant + Study Support
£16,000 to £18,000
A unique and exciting position for a positive Accounts Assistant has been created in order to assist this successful retail company.
It will be based in their head office in Bury, and will present the successful candidate with a genuine opportunity to establish yourself and realise your potential with a solid development plan in place.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day accounts function to Trial Balance and work directly alongside the Finance Manager to gain unrivalled exposure to take your accounting career to the next level.
Ideally you will be:
– Working within a ledger based position at present where you have assisted with month end accounts preparation
– Looking to advance your accountancy skills whilst studying a professional qualification, AAT preferred
– A strong communicator who possesses the capability to manage your own day in a timely and effective manner whilst meeting financial deadlines
In return you will enjoy:
– Working within a challenging role that can offer you a long term career development programme with quarterly reviews and appraisals
– A team environment that welcomes new employees and will support you in your development programme
– A competitive salary and benefits package with full healthcare and pension plus life assurance
In summary, if you are an ambitious assistant accountant looking for the next step within your accounts role then this will be an outstanding opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.