Location: Rochdale Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£23,000 – £25,000 + study support
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Accounts Assistant to join the accounts team of a successful group of companies in a diverse environment, due to a strong period of growth. The role will involve working within the accounts team of a group of children’s day nurseries and a children’s welfare business.
The successful candidate will report into the management accountant and gain a wide exposure to a variety of tasks within this remit.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring client balances are monitored and monies are allocated or returned promptly
- Updating fee earners on movements with client monies
- Invoicing, processing and setting up payments for all businesses
- Importing customer invoices from the nursery software onto the accounts software
- Posting journals on the accounts systems
- Reconciling the banks
If you are an ambitious and talented Accounts Assistant with a strong eye for detail, and a desire to gain plenty of exposure to management accounts whilst being supported in your studies, please contact Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.