Location: Trafford Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum +
Accounts Assistant in Practice
£18,000 to £20,000
This leading Trafford based firm of accountants with multiple sites across the North West has 2 openings available for career focused candidates looking to continue their career in practice.
You will work closely with the Qualified Partner of the firm and will be given the support and development required to complete your own qualification.
Successful applicants will be rewarded with:
– Full financial study support to complete your qualification
– A broad and diverse role for a business that is looking for employees to progress into a senior position with the firm
– A hands on and supportive management style that will enable you to improve on your strengths and develop and weaknesses
– A social team atmosphere where it is integral that you want to be part of the existing team and integrate yourself with your peers and senior management
Anyone applying for the role must be:
– Currently working within a firm of accountants and be experienced in accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
– Experienced in meeting clients and be confident in building and maintaining relationships
– Currently studying a professional qualification and be looking to become qualified
– Possess a full driving license and car as you may be required to visit client premises and other sites of the firm from time to time
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting firm of accountants and grow with the business.
Send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.