Location: Wilmslow Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 per annum + AAT, ACCA, ACA study
Accounts Assistant (Graduate or experienced Hire)
AAT / ACA / ACCA Study
£16,000 – £20,000
A modern and dynamic firm of accountants in Wilmslow is seeking a confident Accounts Assistant to support in their expansion plans throughout the latter half of 2020.
Working for a business that has seen year on year growth you will be given a personal portfolio to manage, and where this role is different to a lot of the other positions being offered by firms is the career options you have available.
Starting in Account Preparation you can wither move in to a split role of Accounts Preparation and Audit, or specialise in other areas of accounts such as Tax of Business services where you will control the Bookkeeping and Management Accounts functions for clients.
Another area where this firm is different to its competitors is the service levels they offer; and the partners are absolutely focused on the quality of work they provide to their clients. As a result of this you will receive some of the best training and professional development that is available in the North West, improving you technically and developing your broader commercial understanding.
Widely recognised as one of the regions leading recruiters due to the time and money that they invest in their staff, if career progression is important they also have a structured career path which is designed to work in line with any professional accountancy qualifications.
As a certified training provider your duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of accounts for a portfolio of limited company accounts
- Monthly management accounts and P & L services
- Preparing limited company accounts to completion stage
- Preparing Self Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Individuals and Directors
- Preparing VAT returns for standard and flat rate clients
Anyone applying for the role must have experience including:
- Minimum of 12 months at a firm of accountants (or a finance graduate with 2:1 and above)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Professional and well presented
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to become qualified within a firm of accountants, therefore to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.