Location: Bolton Salary: £8,000 to £12,000 per annum + Study Support
£8,000 – £12,000
AAT Study Support
An opportunity has been created in Bolton for individuals at the very start of the finance career.
You will be joining a dynamic business that has experienced rapid growth over the last 4 years, and this appointment is a result of continued success over the last 6 months.
Working in a relaxed and outgoing team your duties will be varied, with the business supporting you through the early part of your career.
It’s probably one of the best places you could start your career in accounts, and the training and support you will receive is excellent.
You will receive full study support for the AAT at the local college, and given any on the job training and support you require.
Your duties will include:
- Completing the day to day bookkeeping for clients
- Managing the purchase and sales ledger
- Assisting with the company credit control
- Maintain the company petty cash and expenses
- Bank Reconciliations
- Handling accounting queries
The position is ideally suited to:
- Anyone with a confident personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Ambitious and hardworking attitude
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting career and an excellent working environment. Anyone interested in the position should apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.