Location: Manchester Salary: £10,000 to £12,000 per annum +
Accounts Apprentice + AAT Study
Manchester City Centre
£10,000 to £12,000
If you’re looking to for an Apprenticeship where you will gain invaluable Accounts Experience and a qualification alongside this, then I have a great opportunity for you.
This is one of the UK’s leading Retail companies and is an opportunity that any ambitious Accounts Apprentice wouldn’t want to miss out on.
You will get the help and guidance in this role to make sure you’re successful, also the Finance Manager will have daily one to ones with you to track you’re personal development.
You don’t need any experience within Finance as long as you’ve got a keen and positive work ethic, you need at least a B and above in Mathematics and English.
Your day to day roles will include;
– Working on both the Purchase & Sales Ledger
– Completion of the Bank reconciliations
– Managing the company petty cash
– Ensure that payments are completed on a weekly basis
– General administration duties such as filing and helping with telephones, enhancing you communication skills.
– Using sage Line 50
To be considered for this role please forward your CV to Georgia@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.